Waxing is a great ways to temporarily remove unwanted hair and is less abrasive and less time consuming than regular shaving. We offer a wide range of waxing services, including the entire face and body. Treated area is left soft and temporarily “hair free” without the discomforts of shaving. Only natural vegetable dyes are used to enhance lashes and brows to softly accent the face.
- Please avoid the sun 24 hours before a sugaring or waxing appointment.
- Do not exfoliate or shave 24 hours before the treatment.
- Hair should be at least 1/8 to 1/4 inch long. (Two weeks after shaving)
- Trim long hair down to ¼ inch (It will be less painful).
- Avoid direct heat such as hot baths, sun-beds, and sunbathing after the treatment.
- Do not rub, scratch, or exfoliate the skin after a treatment.
- Wear loose fitting clothing after a treatment. Tight garments may irritate the skin.
- Exercise should be done before and not after a treatment.
- Do not apply ointments or lotions that contain perfumes or dyes.
- Clients with sensitive skin should wait 4-6 before applying makeup. Others should wait at least 2-3 hours.
- Depending on the area treated, do not engage in sexual activity for at least 24 hours.
In order to keep ingrown hairs at bay, exfoliate the skin at least three or four times a week. A good scrub will exfoliate and hydrate at the same time (ask your esthetician about the scrubs we sell here). You should also use a hydrating cream after you exfoliate. Adding exfoliation as a regular part of your skin care regime will produce noticeable results in your skin tone.
*Prices may vary
Brow (wax) – $15
Lip/Chin (wax) – $15
Nostrils (wax) – $15
Full Face – $40
Bikini (Women only) – $40
Brazilian (wax; Women only) – $60
Arms – $45
Underarm – $25
1/2 Leg – $65
Full Leg – $90
Lash Tint – $15
Brow Tint – $15
Lash & Brow Tint – $25
Lash Lift – $70
Lash Lift & Lash Tint – $80